Will usually ship within same business day if paid before 14:00 PDT (excludes weekends and holidays)
KYDEX V Sheet
Texture - P3 Velour Matte
Color - Black, 52114
Thicknesses Available - 0.028", 0.060", 0.080", 0.093", 0.118"
CUT TO FULL LISTED SIZE
KYDEX V Sheet
– KYDEX V sheet is a recycled grade of a proprietary thermoplastic sheet that is cost competitive with other grades of thermoplastic sheet while offering improved performance.
– Higher breakage resistance than competitive thermoplastics as measured by the Notched Izod test.
– Among the most rigid of thermoforming materials with a modulus of elasticity of 2,482 MPa (360,000 psi).
– Easy to form with excellent part definition and deep-draw characteristics.
– Great for knife sheaths and gun holsters.
KYDEX V sheet has excellent forming properties, which results in uniform wall thicknesses and crisp detail. KYDEX V sheet forms to deep draws with low forces when heated to the upper end of the forming temperature range. Unlike many other thermoforming sheets, KYDEX V sheet has unusually high resistance to hot tearing.
– Oven temperatures should be set differently than the settings used for ABS or FR-ABS.
– Typical heater settings (percentage timers) are 30% – 50% top heaters and 50% – 70% bottom heaters.
– The most frequent problem is trying to heat the sheet too quickly, particularly on the primary surface.
– Cycle times will vary depending on the oven conditions and grade of KYDEX V sheet being formed.
– When forming KYDEX V sheet, it is better to rely on the sheet appearance during heating than on fixed cycle times.
One Side Textured, P3 Velour Matte
12″ x 12″, 8″ x 12″
1 Pack, 2 Pack, 4 Pack, 8 Pack